Update and Install
Click the dowload links below to install or
update your Express Maintenance products.
Express Maintenance Update
Express Request Update
Express Maintenance Mobile App
Choose an option below:
NO PASSWORD REQUIRED
Use these download files if you are new to Express Maintenance and Express Request. You will also need a copy of Microsoft SQL.
Update your software
Update to the current version of
Express Maintenance and Express Request
PASSWORD REQUIRED: request password via support ticket
Express Maintenance: Software Release Notes
- Corrected the Adobe PDF writer issue. The Report writer no longer cuts off the first line of Work Order Notes text when converting to or emailing as a PDF
- The ability to turn off the Buttons for SQL Statements and User Activity has added. They are now options under Employee Access Settings.
- Inactive Parts will no longer show when searching for Parts in the Purchase Order table.
- Webhelp link has been updated.
- Registration screen has been updated.
- Several Work Order Report Errors have been fixed. “Error from this update”
- The Tax now goes to a maximum of 4 decimals in all Tax fields.
Express Maintenance Mobile
- A Refresh button has been added to each page that contains a list to update current lookup.
Resolved screen overlay and sizing issue
a. Increased the size of columns from 80 to 100 characters to eliminate insert errors when data was greater the 80 characters.
b. Masked email test password on email test form and added a Show/Hide button.
c. Fixed the ownership field in the unit warranty tab. It was clearing when a lease term was selected.
d. Fixed the inability to change Request email options in Configuration.
e. Added Tech Notes to Work Orders
Increased the size of columns ActivityLog2.OldValue and ActivityLog2.NewValue from 80 to 100 characters to eliminate insert errors when data was greater the 80 characters. Added column Defaults.UpdateServerParams to store encrypted connection parameters for the update server.
Remove create “etuser” from Configuration. The code was raising an error and was not consistent with create “etuser” methods in Databases & connections.
Fixed code to get the SQL Version of the server in Databases & connections.
Began changing the update code to use MAS server.
Masked email test password on email test form and added a Show/Hide button.
Fixed the inability to change Request email options in Configuration.
Altered the SetViewCount function to now present the record number and number of records (example: 1 of 100).
Created a lower tab control and moved Services and Parts to separate tabs. Added a tab for Attachments with standard options such as select, open, etc.
Added Unit Number to upper section of work order with option to select by number or by name. Adjusted Unit Name and Number lookup components to work properly with one another allowing for lookup by either one.
Work Orders / Create Work Order
Added Time to the Scheduled Date prompt to allow for Date or Date and Time.
Adjusted to use the Requested DateTime on work orders created from Requests when no Scheduled DateTime is selected per requests from Gary’s list.
Added code to populate the AssignTo field of the request if there is no value and a technician is assigned at the time a work order is created. See item #4 in notes below.
Work Orders / Overview
Changed the Status list in overview from Scheduled to ‘Open’.
Changed the Status list in overview to include ‘Created’ as an option to search the date range. Added lookup field on Units table to include Unit Criticality field column in overview.
Changed the date fields in the grid to include DateTime rather than just Date.
Work Orders / Service Overview
Changed the column caption from Scheduled Date to Due Date.
Parts Inventory / Data View
Changed the Units tab caption from Units to Equipment. Corrected issue of the image menu button not functioning.
Units (Equipment) / Data View
Corrected issue of the image menu button not functioning.
Admin / Employees
Corrected the issue of the RecordNumber column not being properly linked to the data field. Corrected issue of the image menu button not functioning.
Changed code so that when new user access settings are created, Work Orders / View Pay Rates defaults to ‘N’ for no access. See item #1 in notes below.
Corrected issue of Site Limit and Site Limit Parts columns not being linked to data field in the Employee Overview grid.
General – Incorporates new version and features of Report Builder.
General – Imports 5 new reports used by the Mobile App.
General – New fields to accommodate the new Mobile App settings and licensing.
General – Update includes the new Mobile App Server software for communicating with mobile devices.
Administration / Defaults / Configuration – New Mobile App Settings section and fields for Mobile App Setup.
Maintenance / Work Orders – Corrected issue of one of the user defined service fields having the incorrect column heading.
Maintenance / Units – Corrected issue of older attachment hyperlinks not working.
ExpressRequest – Added ability to view notes of a work order services when viewing assigned work order.
Update File | 04/18/19
Update File | 04/18/19
The Mobile Application
Download the Express Maintenance Mobile Application for Windows, IOS and Android
PASSWORD REQUIRED – request password via support ticket
Update File | 04/18/19
Please follow these steps to install and begin using the Express Maintenance Mobile App.
- Click on the link above that is applicable to your mobile device.
- Download the app and install on your mobile device.
- Run the Mobile app titled ‘Maintenance’.
- The first time you run the app the Settings screen will appear.
- You must enter the Mobile Server, Mobile Port and Mobile Access Code provided to you by your system administrator. If you were provided a barcode version of this information, click the ‘Scan’ button and scan the provided barcode.
- Once settings are entered or scanned, click the ‘Connect’ button. You will not be required to enter this data in the future as it is saved by the app.
- The app will connect to the designated Express Maintenance Mobile App Server and you will be presented with a login screen. If the app fails to connect to the Mobile App Server, first read the Mobile App Setup Guide. If problems persist, you will need to create a ticket or contact the MAS support team.
- Enter your login and password and click the ‘Login’ button.
You are now ready to use the Express Maintenance Mobile App. Go Mobile!