1. Visit the EM Mobile App page on our website
2. Download the Mobile App Setup Guide:
Please follow these steps to install and begin using the Express Maintenance Mobile App.
- Click on the link above that is applicable to your mobile device.
- Download the app and install on your mobile device.
- Run the Mobile app titled ‘Maintenance’.
- The first time you run the app the Settings screen will appear.
- You must enter the Mobile Server, Mobile Port and Mobile Access Code provided to you by your system administrator. If you were provided a barcode version of this information, click the ‘Scan’ button and scan the provided barcode.
- Once settings are entered or scanned, click the ‘Connect’ button. You will not be required to enter this data in the future as it is saved by the app.
- The app will connect to the designated Express Maintenance Mobile App Server and you will be presented with a login screen. If the app fails to connect to the Mobile App Server, you will need to contact your system administrator.
- Enter your login and password and click the ‘Login’ button.
You are now ready to use the Express Maintenance Mobile App. Go Mobile!
Attention Administrators – Please see the Mobile App Server PDF Document for complete step by step details.