How do I install and setup the
ExpressMaintenance Mobile App?
The ExpressMaintenance Mobile App is now available for all major platforms.
If your administrator has provided you with the Mobile App Settings, you are ready to Go Mobile.
Follow the simple instructions below.
Please note: you’ll need to update to the newest version of EM to utilize the Mobile App!
Read First: Mobile App Setup Guide
Please follow these steps to install and begin using the ExpressMaintenance Mobile App.
- Click on the link above that is applicable to your mobile device.
- Download the app and install on your mobile device.
- Run the Mobile app titled ‘Maintenance’.
- The first time you run the app the Settings screen will appear.
- You must enter the Mobile Server, Mobile Port and Mobile Access Code provided to you by your system administrator. If you were provided a barcode version of this information, click the ‘Scan’ button and scan the provided barcode.
- Once settings are entered or scanned, click the ‘Connect’ button. You will not be required to enter this data in the future as it is saved by the app.
- The app will connect to the designated ExpressMaintenance Mobile App Server and you will be presented with a login screen. If the app fails to connect to the Mobile App Server, first read the Mobile App Setup Guide. If problems persist, you will need to create a ticket or contact the MAS support team.
- Enter your login and password and click the ‘Login’ button.
You are now ready to use the ExpressMaintenance Mobile App. Go Mobile!