Express Maintenance and Express Request Update Files
Version 9 Release Notes
General – Incorporates new version and features of Report Builder.
General – Imports 5 new reports used by the Mobile App.
General – New fields to accommodate the new Mobile App settings and licensing.
General – Update includes the new Mobile App Server software for communicating with mobile devices.
Administration / Defaults / Configuration – New Mobile App Settings section and fields for Mobile App Setup.
Maintenance / Work Orders – Corrected issue of one of the user defined service fields having the incorrect column heading.
Maintenance / Units – Corrected issue of older attachment hyperlinks not working.
ExpressRequest – Added ability to view notes of a work order services when viewing assigned work order.
Express Maintenance and Express Request Install Files
ExpressMaintenance Mobile App
Read First: Mobile App Setup Guide
Please follow these steps to install and begin using the ExpressMaintenance Mobile App.
- Click on the link above that is applicable to your mobile device.
- Download the app and install on your mobile device.
- Run the Mobile app titled ‘Maintenance’.
- The first time you run the app the Settings screen will appear.
- You must enter the Mobile Server, Mobile Port and Mobile Access Code provided to you by your system administrator. If you were provided a barcode version of this information, click the ‘Scan’ button and scan the provided barcode.
- Once settings are entered or scanned, click the ‘Connect’ button. You will not be required to enter this data in the future as it is saved by the app.
- The app will connect to the designated ExpressMaintenance Mobile App Server and you will be presented with a login screen. If the app fails to connect to the Mobile App Server, first read the Mobile App Setup Guide. If problems persist, you will need to create a ticket or contact the MAS support team.
- Enter your login and password and click the ‘Login’ button.
You are now ready to use the ExpressMaintenance Mobile App. Go Mobile!